Our soft chewable Teething Necklaces are subtle and decorative way to soothe your baby's gums.
Ideal for use whilst nursing babies. Encourage your baby to grasp hold of or keep their little hands to deter hair pulling and pinching. Use them whilst baby wearing and snuggling as a sensory tool for visual and tactile stimulation.
- Soothes and relieves sore gums.
- Place in the fridge or freezer for 30 minutes for extra relief.
- Improves hand-eye coordination for the little ones whilst feeding.
- Creates tactile awareness and visual stimulation when breastfeeding therefore helps focus and maintain a longer feed.
- Easy to clean: wash in warm soapy water and leave to air dry.
- To ensure safety and peace of mind a breakaway safety clasp is attached.
- We use tested strong nylon cord and this can be knotted in place to prevent bead from moving.
- Our necklaces are approximately 80-85cm long
- Beads measure from 9mm-19mm.
This silicone range is:
- Made from high quality food grade silicone.
- Free from BPA, PVC and phthalates
- No lead, cadmium or heavy metals.
- Hygienic, hypoallergenic and resistant to bacteria.
- Our beads are made to European safety standard EN71 (parts 1,2 & 3).
- Saftey tested by UKAS approved accreditied independent test house.
- Odourless, non-stick and tasteless.
- Made from the same material as most dummies and bottle teats.