Do you dream of an attractive and flexible highchair? Charlie Crane has created one!
The TIBU chair whose simple design was inspired by 1950s French industrial design is a real success. Available in three colours (Gentle White, Aruba Blue and Bright Red) it offers ten different seating configurations thus allowing it to be used from the age of 6 months (with Baby Set) to 8 year and over.
An optional pair of table top, belts and seat cushions are offered and are advised for infants aged 6 to 18 months.
PLEASE ALLOW 2 -3 WEEKS FOR YOUR TIBU HIGHCHAIR TO BE SHIPPED
- To be used when infant can sit unaided (with Baby Set) to 8 years old
- Conforms to the European Standard EN14988+A1:2012
- Not delivered pre-assembled. Easy installation using the included Allen key
- Optional pair of suitable cushions
- Delivered with 4 castes
- Design: Gaspard Tiné-Bérès and Tristan Kopp/ Re-Do Studio for Charlie Crane
- Patented model
- Product size: 86 x 51 x 48 cm
- Height of the seat: 54 cm without cushion / 57 cm with cushion
- Made in the European Union
- ¾ inch steel-pipe frame painted with bright epoxy paint
- Backrest and belt: multi-layered birch-veneered European beech, matte varnish.
- Seat and footrest: multi-layered ceiba-veneered European beech, matte varnish.
Content of the packaging:
- 1 metal structure composed of a frame, two feet, reinforcing cross-bar and two footrest pieces.
- 1 seat, 1 backrest and 1 curved multi-layered wood footrest
- Assembly parts and fastenings
- 4 casters
- 1 user manual (FR/EN/DE/NL/IT/ES)
- CAREFUL: Table Top, belt, baby set or cushions are not included in this version. You need to order them separately.